From training sessions on bid writing, to managing planning applications, working with retirement village operators, designing websites and organising social media campaigns – it’s an exciting and busy time.
Some of the projects I’m working on include:
- Appointed by PRS Developers to source PRS and mid market rented housing sites in London and South East
- Bid submission audits and running best practice training sessions
“Your experience in the construction industry allied to your acute understanding of how to get behind the questions and analyse what they are really asking was impressive Nicola” Architect client, Feb ’16
- Social Media management for various clients including posting website updates, writing blogs and newsletters
- Project Management of planning application for 8,500ft2 super-prime house in Surrey including selecting and appointing consultants
- Business development for retained QS/Project Management Practice helping them to source new clients and opportunities
- Running a competition on behalf of vendors to find a purchaser for 8 acre Retirement Village site in South East England
- Marketing audit for large Trade Association including overseeing their branding, marketing campaign and new website.
- Delivering new digital brochures and websites for Private Equity client
I love the variety of what I do!
If I can help you out please let me know.
I have graphic designers and digital marketing specialists working with me so we are always ready to get started at short notice. Quality service guaranteed!