Do you have a great business, offer a fantastic service with dedicated people, but are just not promoting yourselves enough? Has your website seen better days? Struggling to maximise social media marketing? Suffering from reduced success rate on tenders? Need more clients and a strategy for looking after your existing clients to make them feel special?
We will work with you to review your current marketing and business development activities and give you tips and advice for improvement.
We will analyse with you your ‘best selling’ services and whether there are new markets to consider. We will help you identify new clients and agree tools for assessing them, winning their business and then keeping them happy so they return to you again and again.
We will also give an honest critque of your Pre Qual and bidding documentation – offering training for your team and easy to implement advice on improving your bid winning techniques.
We can also help you with social media and set up the best approaches to suit your business profile. We will share with you a host of ideas on how to promote your Company in your marketplace, spread the word and help you to secure new business leads.
We can offer you ‘one off’ advice and strategies to step your Business up to where it deserves to be. We can also implement those strategies for you and give on-going marketing support on a regular basis to suit you. We work as freelance marketing and business development advisors for several clients.
Our range of services and solutions include:
- Website design and development including content writing, domain management and hosting
- On-going maintenance of website including content updates, blog writing etc
- Bid writing training courses
- Business development service including identifying and connecting with new clients
- Social Media profile management on a weekly or monthly basis to suit you
- Client relationship strategies and management
- Design and delivery of proposal submissions, marketing brochures, fact sheets, newsletters etc
- Prequal and tender documentation analysis
- Creating ‘best practice’ answers
- Client satisfaction surveys
- Website audits and competitor analysis
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Social media advice and implementation
- Marketing Audits
- Part time marketing and business development staff
- Rebranding advice and corporate guidelines
“Thank you for all the hard work you have done for us. Your input on the PQQ has been invaluable, and we would NOT have been able to do this without you!”
Michelle Jones, Business Development Manager, MEB Architects